An important message from the PCG

Go down

An important message from the PCG

Post by Ariklego on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Greetings, citizenry of Elzeep!

We, the peoples of your sister-forum the PCG, wish to inform you that a certain vagabond and scoundrel of ill intent has invaded the Elzeep Wiki for nefarious purposes.

It's some guy that goes by "New Tetrahedron" (not one in the same as the PCG's own Tetrahedron/Mightyman. It seems this fellow is intent on defaming Tet's good name as well as wreaking havoc).

He appeared not long ago on the PCG Wiki and caused great damage with the posting of many false articles. We banned him from the realm, but to our dismay, he has appeared on the Elzeep Wiki and now does the same there!

We leave this matter in the hands of Elzeep's capable leadership, and trust in its sound judgment (though our advice is to exile this ruffian with great haste).

-Arik, on behalf of the people of the PCG
Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An important message from the PCG

Post by Dalu on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Arik,
Thank you so much for the warning!  I just emailed one of the admins about this to make sure your message got through in time.
Hopefully we can clear this up quickly!
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

Location : Here's the thing: I'm a ninja, so you shouldn't know O_o
Lego ID : Dalu50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariklego on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 am

Thanks, Dalu! Razz

By the way, how are things going? It's been a while since I was here last. ...Looks like things are a little dead right now? Sad

(While I'm around, maybe I'll make a blog post or something. Been too long since I last did!)
Ariklego
Slightly Weird
Slightly Weird

Lego ID : ariklego
Humor : The majority of fruit species have comparable aerodynamic properties to the genus Musa when hurled or otherwise propelled through a standard earth-like atmosphere. Buzz buzz.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Arik,

Yes, according to many, Elzeep is dead.

But, I really don't know why we all keep talking about how "dead" Elzeep is.  The Elzeep website itself might be dead or dying, but *pulls out a Thor quote*

"Asgard Elzeep is not a place.  It never was.  It's a people."

But actually that IS true. Most of the people who posted on this site are still having fun together, just in different places. Discord, FB, iMessage, etc. We're all still pretty connected--in smaller groups, granted, but quite connected.  Heck, I've met up with TWO Elzeep people IRL in the past three months, and a few other users have been doing the same thing.

When you think about it, Elzeep is doing better than it ever did.  We go places together.  We text.  We call.  We video chat.  We root each other on and share in victories and defeats as each one of us grows further into adulthood, or takes those first steps into it.
We talk about "moving on" like we're grown up now and don't need a silly website called Elzeep.  And I think some of us have moved on in that way (more's the pity). But I know many of us have just been colonizing other places with the Elzeep touch of insanity and good humor, maybe without even knowing it.
No, the Elzeep site isn't alive any more, but that's only because the peeps who livened it up are busy spreading it around in other places.
You asked how things have been around here.  Well, with all the above in mind, I think they've been going quite well. Wink
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Appeteet on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Elzeep is alive. You think Elvis Presley and I are just conspiracy theorists, but we know.... we know....
THE TRUTH CAN'T HIDE, BABY.
WE HAVE ALL THIS CANDY AND NO PARADE.
Bone-Appeteet
Officially Elzeep
Officially Elzeep

Lego ID : not Bone-Appeteet for sure O_O
Humor : I say a lot of funny things, but I can never remember what they are...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouse Whisperer on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Dalu: Even though I'm not on many other forms of social media, those were some extremely encouraging words. Happy
The Mouse Whisperer
Crazy
Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalu on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Bone:
How IS Elvis lately??

Mouse:
Awww!   Actually that reminds me, I want to be able to contact you more easily!  I'd love it  if you PMed me when you got the chance, so we can talk about that in more detail. Wink
Dalu
THE GLITTERING MODERATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down